(Senior) IT-Auditor (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG has a vacancy for a (Senior) IT-Auditor (m/f/d) to be filled at the headquarters in Mannheim.
- Planning, management and execution of process- and risk-oriented IT audits of the business areas
- Conducting IT audits of processes, applications and IT-systems along the technology stack in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Analysis and evaluation of the appropriateness, functionality and cost-effectiveness of processes and the internal control system
- Project-accompanying audits and advice on the optimization of process flows
- Preparation of audit reports and identification of optimization measures
- Creation of added value by developing efficient measures in close cooperation with the relevant departments to ensure effective monitoring and management of risks
- Performing follow-ups to audits
- Participating in Internal Audit projects to further develop audit methods, such as conducting data analytics
- Support in co-audits with commercial audits
- Academic degree in computer science, information security, engineering or comparable
- 3 years or more of relevant experience in Information Technology (audit, risk management, IT process and controls), Cyber Security, Information Security and IT-Regulatory Requirements
- Proven track record of performing and/or managing different types of audits in multinational organizations
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CIA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor are an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP solutions, SAP S /4 HANA projects and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience in predictive analytics/data analytics is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken, other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Independent, motivated, responsible approach to work
- Willing to challenge the status-quo and to contribute ideas for continuous improvement
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!