European Category Manager (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG has a vacancy for a European Category Manager (m/f/d) to be filled groupwide.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for the assigned categories on a regional/local level whilst ensuring it aligns with the RACI and group category strategy
- Conducting and contributing extensive research on market trends, supplier capabilities, and industry best practices to identify cost-saving opportunities
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams such as finance, legal, and operations to ensure procurement activities align with overall business objectives both on a Corporate, Regional and Local level
- Monitoring and analyzing supplier performance metrics such as quality, delivery, and cost to ensure ongoing supplier compliance and contract adherence
- Guide and motivate the regional/local teams for applicable subcategories
- Proactively identifying and mitigating potential supply chain risks through effective risk management policies and protocols.
- Identify and present new opportunities for efficiency and savings benefit on a regional/local level whilst aligning with the corporate strategy
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable training with at least 5 years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of the assigned categories
- Engage with business and understanding of the business needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across hierarchy levels and functions cross-country
- Understanding of the dynamics of working in an international environment
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application