SAP Infrastructure Technical Service Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an SAP Infrastructure Technical Service Manager (m/f/d) for Corporate IT at the Fürth, Mannheim or Vantaa location as soon as possible.
- The stable, secure and supported operation of the SAP Infrastructure landscape
- The advice, planning and coordination of changes to existing Infrastructure SAP systems with the internal team, service providers and Business Partners
- Regular analysis of the SAP Infrastructure landscape and providing recommendations for optimizations to meet the business requirements (availability, capacity, performance, Lifecycle, security, etc.)
- Service reporting and key performance indicators analysis together with Infrastructure Business Service Manager.
- Analyze service developments / evolutions / extensions to optimize costs in comparison with Service quality
- Understanding of complex SAP Business Services (SAP S/4HANA, SAP EWM, SAP PO, SAP BI, SAP Finance, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Business Objects, etc.) Infrastructure based on the database platform SAP HANA
- Strong ITIL Knowledge and several years of experience in Process Management and lifecycle Management
- Experience in dealing with OLAs/SLAs stack, Service Monitoring and Reporting, Service Catalogue Management, Service Cost Optimization, Service Introduction Process and Service Operation
- In daily operations you are working efficient, Service oriented and you are interacting with Internal and External Providers and Business Service Managers to optimize solutions by documenting and sharing KPI reports with relevant stakeholders
- Your business, technical and Social skill in English are adequate to handle all topics within an European acting company
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.