Head of Digital Commerce (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Head of Digital Commerce (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim.
“Digital Commerce” (DC) comprises all e-commerce, marketplace, and ecosystem plays. Professionalizing and scaling the online channel of its direct-to-consumer business is a strategic priority for PHOENIX group. The central Digital Commerce team provides support, coordinates harmonization efforts, and thus accelerates growth in the local markets while maintaining decentral go-to-market approaches with full autonomy and responsibility within the local PHOENIX entities (“freedom within a framework”).
- Leads strategy development for Digital Commerce at the interface between relevant stakeholder groups on corporate as well as local level (e.g., product and technology, commercial and marketing, corporate/business development)
- Gives direction by building a common vision for Digital Commerce; acts as first point of contact and center of excellence for Digital Commerce
- Sets up and reinforces the structure of the newly created DC community; builds and leads a strong, highly skilled, and innovative team as well as alliances; assembles and chairs an interdisciplinary DC leadership team
- Implements best practices working on the ground with local teams in becoming digital powerhouses; establishes common standards and transfers know-how in order to improve competencies in DC countries
- Sets up formats in order to exchange, learn, and apply within the DC community; positions DC as an integral part of PHOENIX business through active communication; creates transparency and comparability between country performances; supports road mapping with tracking of priorities and milestones
- Reports to the Director Corporate Digital Transformation & Enablement
- Has a profound track record and substantial professional experience in working in a state-of-the-art Digital Commerce environment with international reach, preferably in the healthcare/life sciences sector
- Demonstrated broad digital expertise and understanding of digital ecosystems as well as in-depth understanding of technology and digital marketing
- Has comprehensive experience in the initiation and implementation of projects with various participants and in agile working environments
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of Digital Commerce KPIs and tools, and is open to new concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated willingness to drive change as well as passion and ability to leverage digital tools for collaboration, co-creation, and sharing across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and inspire both direct teams and international communities/networks in a matrix
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.