Local IT Security Coordinator DACH (m/f/d)
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Local IT Security Coordinator DACH (m/f/d). This position can be filled groupwide.
The Local IT Security Coordinator DACH is the Security Leader for the local PHOENIX organization, who is accountable for Cybersecurity and IT Risk & Compliance Management strategy and program in the DACH region. The role will partner with the PHOENIX DACH business leadership and stakeholders to improve the information security posture by integrating into BU daily operations and aligned with the strategies and objectives of the company’s Information Protection Program. This role will report to the Domain Head Regional IT DACH.
- Take over accountability for Information Security in PHOENIX Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Be part of an international community of IT Security Coordinators, collaborate with senior leadership from the local business in DACH and perform regular alignment with central IT functions like CISO and the central Cyber Defense Team
- Participate in security audits, track of security findings and mitigation activities as well as implementation of security policies and controls
- Provide transparent reporting on information security status and develop a strategy to enhance security and compliance within the DACH region as local adoption of the broader group security policies
- Ensure functional leadership and development of a small team of information security experts and planning of the local cybersecurity budget in DACH region
- Several years of experience with Information Security, ideally within logistics, pharma or other KRITIS industries
- Familiar with compliance regulations, IT security frameworks and standards (i.e., NIST, PCI, SOX, KRITIS, ISO27001), ideally with respective certifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build/maintain ongoing business relationships with all levels within an international organization
- Solid German and English language skills
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!
Ausgeschrieben am: 11/15/2023 - Einzuziehen am: 12/6/2023