Strategic Commercial Partnership Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Strategic Commercial Partnership Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim or remote
- Developing manufacturer relationships from a transactional to a strategic level on European basis for best possible common value creation.
- Strategic negotiation of commercial contracts with terms and conditions with manufacturers and partners on a European level as well as supporting countries in their negotiations.
- Strategic development of the relationships with all manufacturers in the category of RX Branded products.
- Close cooperation with all countries within PHOENIX to create real lasting financial value
- Project management with manufacturers, partners and country contacts on a multi country level.
- Active planning and execution of international meetings between countries and manufacturers.
- Reporting and forecasting on commercial results from strategic commercial activities.
- Development of communication activities to the manufacturers and internally in PHOENIX with the countries in areas of responsibility.
- Creating commercial and marketing material in relation to strategic partnerships.
- Sharing information and material with the countries through various digital platforms.
- Development of activity plans and commercial campaigns with manufacturers and countries to be executed across countries and in pharmacies.
- Drive innovation for the best value creation across all PHOENIX’ own physical and digital pharmacy concepts, franchise and pharmacy partnership programs.
- University degree in the field of business, economics or science. Applicants with PhD degree are welcomed.
- At least 5+ years of working experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates with FMCG, commodities, medical-device or animal health experience are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent customer engagement and selling skills at all levels including C-level management.
- Ability to navigate through complex matrix and multicultural environment effectively.
- Outstanding collaboration, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of professionals internally as well as externally.
- Entrepreneurially minded with a strong inner drive to continuously find solutions and achieve success.
- Proficiency in English. Other languages are plus.
- Willingness to travel.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Ms. Laura Castronovo-Brosche. We are looking forward to your application!