EU Category Manager (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for an EU Category Manager (m/f/d) at Mannheim and/or remote.
- Support the Head of Category Management in the development and roll-out of new Category Management processes in line with the agreed project scope and timings.
- Lead all in country Category Management activity from set-up phase through category analysis and activity planning to the implementation and benefits review, providing ongoing expert process support throughout.
- Implement value adding Category Management processes and tools that reflect local specific requirements and are tailored to develop the existing country ways of working.
- Support the development of cross-country category plans and best practice sharing to drive efficiencies and synergies.
- Project manage relevant allocated areas ensuring timely delivery of activity and appropriate stakeholder communications.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Min. 2-3 years relevant work experience ideally within Commercial / Category Management.
- Industry experience in Retail / Consumer Goods; with Pharma Retail / Wholesale advantageous.
- Experience of working with wide stakeholder groups and ideally in cross-country teams.
- Experience of leading cross-functional projects and embedding Category Management processes and principles.
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to work with multiple datasets and to identify insight.
- Team worker, flexible, self-motivated and pragmatic.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English language in verbal and written form, with additional European Language advantageous.
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!