IT Integration - Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our Competence Center IT & Digital we are looking for an IT Integration - Senior Consultant (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- Coordinate IT Integration activities in the contest of mergers and acquisitions
- Support other business units in evaluating M&A opportunities from the IT perspective (e.g. IT Due Diligence)
- Manage Post Merger Integration activities enabling the realization of defined synergies
- Act as IT TSA (Transitional Service Agreement) relationship manager for selected deals
- University degree, specializing in business, computer science or business law or comparable education
- Experience in project management, preferably in merger and acquisitions projects
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
- Experience in guiding, coordinating and managing (virtual) teams and resolving conflicts
- Independent, proactive and structured way of work, strong analytical skills
- High engagement and assertiveness
- Excellent German and English spoken and written
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!