IT Software Asset Manager (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for two IT Software Asset Manager (m/f/d). This position can be filled groupwide.
- Systematic registration of licences within the PHOENIX group. Developing and improving the governance framework and the corresponding processes for the group-wide software licence management
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing the licence portfolio, the software usage and licence contracts.
- Advising all groupwide subsidiaries on licence topics and furthermore collaborating closely with software producers.
- Preparing and supporting licence audits
- Support Implementing and maintaining a software asset management tool for the market-leading software producers
- Good knowledge of the licensing models of market-leading software producers (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, etc.) and licence contract specifics
- Experience in set-up and optimization of software licence management concepts
- Very good command of MS Office applications
- English fluently, spoken and written
- Team player with service oriented appearance, self-directed, conscientious and well-structured working method, strong communication skills, engagement und readiness to take on responsibility
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!