Chapter Head (m/f/d) IT Asset Management
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Chapter Head (m/f/d) IT Asset Management to be filled groupwide.
- Responsible for all questions and tasks arising regarding the topic of IT Asset Management (HW & SW) including management responsibility for a team of five persons.
- Create and execute governance and strategic asset management function. Collaborate with infrastructure and application teams to determine trends in asset performance
- Manage activities concerning license compliance audits to be able to answer to requests from software auditors effectively
- Apply a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools
- Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware and software assets
- Design processes within the new IT-Organization relating to software and hardware asset management, execute and enhance them
- Five years or more experience managing staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about managing Asset Management tools is a plus
- Very good command of MS Office applications
- English fluently, spoken and written
- Team player with service-oriented appearance, self-directed, conscientious and well-structured working method, strong communication skills, engagement und readiness to take on responsibility
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!