Team Lead Technical Service Management (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Team Lead Technical Service Management (m/f/d). This position can be filled at all our IT-locations groupwide.
- Coordinate and lead the Technical Service Management Team being the first point of contact for any Team related need
- Conducting Service review meetings within the Technical Service Management Team
- Ensure delivery of efficient and cost optimized Network and Security infrastructure services to our Business Partners
- Regular analysis and provisioning of the Infrastructure Technical Services KPIs, providing recommendations for optimizations to meet the business requirements (availability, capacity, performance, security, etc.)
- Handling the Infrastructure SLA contract stack
- The coordination with internal teams and external service providers to evaluate adequate service cost and quality optimized solutions
- Collecting demands and analyses market trends to plan appropriate developments / evolutions / extensions of the Service in accordance with the Business needs
- Understanding of Infrastructure environments
- ITIL Process Management to ensure quality of infrastructural services delivered to our Business Partner
- Experience in dealing with SLAs stack, Service Monitoring and Reporting, Service Catalogue Management, Service Cost Optimization, Service Introduction Process
- In daily operations you are working efficient, Business Partner oriented and you are interacting with Infrastructure Business Service Managers to optimize solutions by documenting and sharing KPI reports with relevant stakeholders
- Strong social skills to coordinate interdisciplinary tasks and to manage relationships with Team members and relevant stakeholders
- Your business and technical English skills are adequate to handle all topics within an European acting company
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!