Manager (m/f/d) Pharmacy Cooperation Programs
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for a Manager (m/f/d) Pharmacy Cooperation Programs for our Marketing & Partnerships Department. This position can be filled at the headquarters in Mannheim.
You would like to drive the development of our pharmacy retail footprint, including franchise and partner pharmacies across 14+ European countries?
You are an expert in pharmacy retail activities and ready to create pharmacy partner programs equally adding value to pharmacies as well as end-consumers?
Then become part of the Partnership Competence Center team at PHOENIX group and support us as Pharmacy Cooperation Manager.
- You will be responsible to develop the business of the cooperation strategies for our various markets to increase pharmacy engagement, loyalty, and lifetime value and to generate business uplift.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams along marketing and sales to ensure alignment of group standards and operational retail excellence when formulating pharmacy cooperation programs.
- You will develop new commercial retail initiatives for the next-level development of our cooperation programs and provide guidance in its implementation at country level.
- You will set the stage for success by monitoring cooperation program performance, tracking KPIs, and delivering reports to our stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- You have 5+ years of experience in pharmacy retail operations, strategic marketing and sales, or partnership development (category management, campaign, performance marketing, etc.)
- You are ready to travel to our in-scope countries across Europe.
- You structure and drive your ideas from start to action plans (incl. analysis, insights, recommendations) rather independently.
- You are results-oriented with a focus on continuous improvement and achieving measurable objectives.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams in an international setting.
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: Flexible working hours and the option to work partly in the mobile office
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!