IT Change & Release Manager - Senior Consultant (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a IT Change & Release Manager - Senior Consultant (m/f/d).
- Interpret Change & Release Management as a Service that helps the IT departments and projects to successfully approach Releases by providing Subject Matter Expertise to all interested parties
- Change Management in the SAP context leveraging SAP latest technologies around SAP Solution Manager supporting the SAP IT Development Teams in Operations and Projects
- Evaluate SAP Changes and package them in coordination with SAP developers and SAP basis departments
- Plan, negotiate, communicate and control release windows and cycles across SAP Operational Platforms as well as in SAP Programs and Projects
- Align SAP Releases with interested parties from European Business Units, Projects, IT Stakeholders, IT Quality Management, SAP Basis
- Execute SAP Releases by owning and organizing Release scope, overcoming challenges with a solution oriented approach
- Conducting Change Approval Boards(CABs) release readiness and milestone reviews during and beyond releases
- Ensuring that releases operate as per expectations and keep SAP operations processes up and running
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run “Guidlines” plans so that all release contributors can act within the given boundaries and backups can be ramped-up quickly
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
- Ideally know SAP Solution Manager and its current Release Approaches with Focussed Build (for projects) and ChaRM (for operations)
- University degree, specializing in business, computer science or business law or comparable education
- Multi-year hands-on experience IT Release Management in SAP Operations environments
- SAP ERP/Solution Manager expertise functional and ideally also technical
- Knowledge in ITIL ways of working principles.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
- Experience in guiding, coordinating and managing (virtual) teams and resolving conflicts
- Independent, proactive and structured way of work, strong analytical skills to be able to assess the impact of the changes and releases
- High competence in SAP specific release and Integration Technology frameworks is a plus
- High engagement and assertiveness
- Excellent English and ideally also German spoken and written
- Willingness to travel within Europe to support big project golives
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!