European PMO Manager (m/f/d) Region Nordics
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our General Procurement department we are looking for an European PMO Manager (m/f/d) for our Nordics region e.g. Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and the Baltics.
This position should be filled in our location in Copenhagen (Denmark).
The European PMO Manager is a member of the regional procurement team within the General Procurement organization, directly reporting to the Regional Head of General Procurement. The primary role involves overseeing and coordinating the strategic project portfolio of the Region and working closely with the Global PMO Manager. The responsibilities encompass project initiation, leadership throughout the implementation phase, diligent monitoring and evaluation, effective communication to achieve project objectives, progress tracking and budget reporting.
- Lead and oversee procurement projects and support cross-Country / -Regional as well as Central programs
- Effectively manage project activities, plans and schedules ensuring the achievement of deliverables and milestones aligned with overall project objectives
- Allocate and monitor project resources and monitor budget compliance
- Facilitate clear and consistent communication within the team, across countries, departments and with stakeholders
- Generate reports and presentations as required to convey project progress or enable management decisions
- Plan, prepare and facilitate follow-up project meetings and workshops
- Act as valued member of the Central General Procurement Center of Competence, ensuring adherence to compliance standards and best practices
- Successfully completed degree in economics or similar / educated to degree level
- Qualification in project management (e.g. PMI, SCRUM, PRINCE 2) is a plus
- Ideally experience in a Procurement environment
- Professional experience in project and change management
- Taking personal responsibility and maintaining a structured work approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a pragmatic approach to complex problems
- Collaborative and integrative way of working with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assertive and pro-active team player (m/f/d)
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract and other attractive benefits.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!