Power BI Developer & Data Engineer (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Power BI Developer & Data Engineer (m/f/d) . This position can be filled in one of our locations in Mannheim or Fürth (Nuremberg).
- In your role as Power BI Developer and Data Engineer for our in-house customers you will develop reporting solutions (Dashboards/Reports)in an international enterprise environment.
- As part of our already started project to create a new BI-Portal you will migrate existing reporting solutions or develop new reports to our new AZURE Cloud-based Power BI platform for logistic reporting in an international environment.
- You coach and consult our internal business units on their journey from idea and concept to their final reporting solutions and dashboards as an inhouse BI Consultant
- In close collaboration with our architects you will work together with Data Operations Team to prepare data models (Fabric) for best reoport usage.
- You will support our user regarding Power BI in 3rd level support
- University degree, preferably in business informatics / data science or a similar education or long-term business experience
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI, multi year practical experience with report visualization and dashboard development including data preparation based on data from complex data warehouses (SQL server, AZURE)
- You have good analytics skills and are interested in logistics and financial business processes
- You are a customer-oriented team player, are used to a self-organized working style, are eager to learn and feel comfortable working in an international environment, coaching and consulting of business users in tight collaboration
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!