SAP Application Consultant Finance & Controlling (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a SAP Application Consultant Finance & Controlling (m/f/d). This position can be filled in one of our locations in Serbia.
- Together with colleagues and implementation partners, you accompany the transformation of the existing SAP ECC environment into an S/4 HANA-based ERP-landscape
- You contribute your expertise on business and processes with focus on Accounting and Controlling incl. MM / SD aspects to the further development of the cross-country S/4HANA template and support its implementation
- On a long-term basis, you accompany the upcoming rollout projects and ensure the functional development in terms of the template processes together with business partners and the participating IT teams.
- You are involved to a certain extent in the support of the SAP ECC system in order to synchronize impacts on the new template and ensure pre-transformation activities.
- University degree in (business) informatics or comparable well-founded IT qualification
- Deep knowledge of SAP Finance und Controlling functionalities, preferably in retail and/or logistics companies. Knowledge in the area of the adjacent modules SD, MM
- More than five years of practical experience in SAP rollout projects, ideally already based on S/4 HANA
- Experience in working in virtual organizations and the orchestrating of internal and external stakeholders from various sectors
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!