IT Sourcing & Contract Manager (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for an IT Sourcing & Contract Manager (m/f/d). This position can be filled in our headquarter in Mannheim.
- Managing existing contracts with IT suppliers:
- Negotiation, creation and modification.
- Monitor contract implementation with supporting internal departments in the operational implementation of contracted services and deliverables.
- Maintain central repository of IT-contracts ensuring version control, accessibility and end-of life notifications.
- Vendor Management:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with IT suppliers ensuring clear communication and collaboration.
- Act as accountable for definitions requirements along sourcing strategy for strategical and tactical projects (Rfx-Processes) as well as operational sourcing requests.
- Suport internal units in resolving operational issues with suppliers.
- Evaluate vendor performance and conduct regular vendor assessments.
- Compliance and Risk Mitigation:
- Support general procurement with subject matter experience to ensure IT contracts comply with legal and internal policies and procedures ; identify and mitigate potential risks related to contracts terms.
- Stakeholder and Collaboration:
- Working closely together with General Procurement, different IT Domains and IT Controlling
- Engage with key stakeholders across units to align contract content to business needs
- Act as a subject matter expert for ‘day to day’ sourcing insights regarding IT (strategical and tactical level).
- Budget & Financial Management:
- Work closely with financial teams and internal IT-units to manage contract to budgets with identification, implementation and tracking of cost-saving opportunities.
- Process Improvments:
- Participation on regular status and service management meetings with service providers.
- Continuously assess and enhance IT contract management processes for optimization.
- Successfully completed degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering, Law or a related field.
- Experience with category, supplier and/or contract management.
- Experience with developing and executing business cases is preferred.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
- Team player with service-oriented appearance, self-directed, conscientious and well-structured working method.
- Strong negotiation skills, communication skills, engagement und readiness to take on responsibility.
- Strong understanding of legal and contractual principals, terms and conditions.
- English fluently, spoken and written.
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!