Software Developer C++ (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for a Software Developer C++ (m/f/d) for our Competence Center IT & Digital located in Fuerth, Mannheim or Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Conception and development of modules of an enterprise resource planning system under MS Windows;
- Development and implementation of system architectures;
- Further development and maintenance of existing applications;
- Active support in shaping the technological landscape of the company as well as in expanding the competencies of the development team;
- Active participation in the development process of challenging projects - from receiving requirements to implementing the solution and reflecting on it
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable training
- Sound knowledge and experience in development with C++ under MS Visual Studio
- Knowledge in the development of graphical user interfaces (MFC)
- Good knowledge in dealing with relational databases as well as SQL
- Knowledge of agile software development methods
- Fast comprehension as well as dedicated and goal-oriented way of working
- Analytical skills, creativity, willingness to think outside the box
- Teamwork and communication skills as well as very good English skills, optional German
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!