Intern (m/f/d) International Marketing and Partnerships
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) International Marketing & Partnerships for 3-6 months starting in April for our head office in Mannheim.
- As part of the PHOENIX Group's Marketing & Partnerships Competence Center, you will support the marketing and CRM teams in more than 20 European countries – for our own pharmacies as well as our pharmacy cooperation programs.
- You will further develop our corporate identity standards for the BENU pharmacies together with the Shopfitting team and support new countries in rebranding into the new pharmacy brand.
- You will help with the conception (including design of communication materials), creation and implementation of international campaigns.
- You will test and evaluate new functionalities of our customer loyalty programs together with the local CRM teams and the group CRM providers.
- You will support in developing new commercial retail initiatives for our pharmacy cooperation programs and provide guidance in its implementation at country level.
- You will identify exciting best practices in our countries for the topics pharmacy brand, customer loyalty and campaign and organize cross-border exchanges.
- You will organize international digital events independently.
- Business economics with a focus on marketing or retail
- Excellent use of MS Office applications, especially MS PowerPoint
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Team player with communication skills in a global work environment
- Structured, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Free water, coffee, tea and cocoa as well as a richly filled fruit basket and a subsidized canteen at the Mannheim location
- Flexible working hours and the option to work partly in the mobile office
- Paid vacation days
- An appropriate salary of 2,073 euros per month
- Full participation in the team and appreciation from the team, everyone can fetch coffee themselves
- Regular interns' get-togethers to exchange personal experiences and expand your network
If you are interested in a varied internship, please apply online, indicating the desired duration. We are looking forward to your application.