Head of IT Audit (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for a Head of IT Audit (m/f/d) for our Corporate Audit department. This position can be filled at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- Disciplinary leadership of the IT Audit team
- Analysis and assessment of the IT risk and threat landscape, the organizational structure and relevant IT systems and processes including controls
- Continuous development of the IT audit universe as the basis for risk-oriented annual planning including ongoing risk assessments concerning IT
- Collaboration in the further development of IT audit methods
- Creation of IT audit programs for initial audits and further development of existing audit programs
- Develop actions and recommendations for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of IT applications, systems, processes and structures in IT and OT
- Support in co-audits with commercial audits
- Strengthening of reliable and trusting cooperation with relevant stakeholders, with a focus on the IT organization, relationship management with the IT community and information security function
- Plan and perform IT internal audits and advisory services according to the company’s annual internal audit plan and business needs
- Reviewing processes and IT-systems along the technology stack as part of audits and identification of improvement measures in collaboration with responsible process owners
- Preparation of audit reports, reporting of internal audit results and improvement potential to the Director Corporate Audit
- Presenting audit results to responsible senior management, department heads and process owners
- Monitoring of the implementation of the agreed actions
- Support in data analytics set-up and additional projects within the Internal Audit function
- Academic degree in computer science, information security, engineering or comparable
- 7 years or more of relevant experience in Information Technology (audit, risk management, IT process and controls), Cyber Security, Information Security and IT-Regulatory Requirements
- Proven track record of designing, building and managing an IT Audit function
- Disciplinary leadership experience in managing and training IT-Auditors according to the audit needs
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CIA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor are an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP solutions, SAP S /4 HANA projects and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience in predictive analytics/data analytics is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken, other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Independent, motivated, responsible approach to work
- Willing to challenge the status-quo and to propose ideas for continuous improvement
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!