Consultant (m/f/d) – Corporate Strategic Initiatives
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our Corporate Strategic Initiatives department we are looking for a Consultant (m/f/d) - Strategic Initiatives at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- Support strategic projects and programs, from a concept phase to implementation
- Operationalize strategic measures to facilitate the overall transformation at PHOENIX group
- Support the further development and expansion of the department “Strategic Initiatives”
- Co-create the service offering and portfolio of the Inhouse Consulting
- Conduct strategic analyses and work closely with the Executive Board
- Work on information governance and stakeholder management as part of the role as change agent for strategic initiatives
- Very good university degree, preferably with a double degree or PhD
- Initial job experience in a top management consultancy or a strategically focused position in an international corporate environment
- Experience in the support of cross-functional, complex strategic projects
- Knowledge of strategy process/portfolio management and market insights in the healthcare industry considered helpful
- Curious and ambitious character with a drive to facilitate corporate transformation
- Structured and independent way of working with a strong focus on solution finding
- Distinct communication skills and a keenness to work in teams
- Business-fluent in English and one additional language desirable
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!