Head of Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
29 countries. 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacy customers and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in providing people in Europe with medicines and health products quickly and reliably and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important.
PXG Pharma GmbH is a well-established, fast-growing healthcare business based in Germany. As one of Europe’s leading providers of premium private label healthcare products and licensed medicines, we offer a broad range of high-performance food supplements, medical devices, cosmetics, medicines, and personal care products. We are active in 23 countries and currently provide over 400 products across a number of premium brands – both our own and the private label brands of our customers.
PXG Pharma has a vacancy for a Head of Quality Assurance (m/f/d).
- Lead the QA team and QMS with a strategic and business-oriented mind-set
- Enable PXG Pharma’s success by ensuring the full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements across all its business areas and categories, including OTC
- Secure continuous improvement and support of all corresponding processes and facilities ensuring “inspection readiness.”
- Create and maintain relevant Quality policies, in line with the Quality Statement and the overall mission of PXG Pharma
- Lead and manage the qualification process of suppliers and products
- Actively manage the interface between Quality and surrounding departments within PXG Pharma, other companies/departments within PHOENIX group, EMA and relevant National Authorities as needed
- Evaluate impact of new regulatory requirements in the business processes. Ensure risk-based approaches are used to define or review processes
- Secure proper management of SOPs including revision and updates, training to all affected PXG Pharma employees and maintenance of training records
- Guarantee proper initiation and implementation of Change Control, CAPAS, deviations
- Draft of QTA & SDEA and support its negotiation with all suppliers and consultants, ensuring these are reviewed and updated (if applicable) every three years
- Act as Chief Medical Information Officer and be responsible for final sign off of print proofs and their sign offs in preparation for printing and packing
- Manage and plan the budget for the quality department
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment, across different cultures
- Excellent communication and management skills and abilities to align tasks and processes in an international matrix organization
- Pharmacy or related life science background with university degree
- At least 10 years of experience in GxP regulated environment and quality assurance
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework of product categories developed and distributed by PXG Pharma (e.g. medical devices, medicinal products, cosmetics, food & supplements) and the ability to implement appropriately
- Excellent Knowledge of quality standards and Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001, ISO13485, GxP) and good experience with ERP
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in English, additional European languages capabilities is favorable
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!