2nd level Support (m/f/d) for SAP EWM
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a 2nd level Support (m/f/d) for SAP EWM. This position can be filled at all our IT-locations groupwide.
- Understanding the Phoenix EWM solution for our warehouses
- Reviewing and understanding the processes that have been implemented
- Clearly understanding any customisation and localisations that have been included
- Review tickets from our key business users – perform analysis, qualification and prioritization of these requests
- As a result of the issue review
- Clear response to the key user to explain the solution
- Customizing in the SAP EWM (decentralized) environment
- Creation/Update of technical and functional documentation where necessary
- Supporting in the development of a knowledge database
- Identification and implementation of proposed solutions
- Where necessary, forwarding of tickets to internal and external 3rd level support
- Tracking and reporting on the ticket status
- A keen Interest in SAP logistics processes and their recommended solutions
- SAP ERP/EWM knowledge (from release ERP 6.00/EWM 9.2) with at least 2-3 years of practical experience
- Previous experiences with S/4 HANA and Fiori
- Previous experience with ABAP (debugging) would be an advantage
- SAP ERP basic knowledge in the SAP modules; MM, SD, Retail would be a plus
- Experience in SAP EWM support – understanding support approach and processes
- Knowledge and experience of EWM customizing
- Experience with monitoring of queues and resolving issues
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with company-specific extensions and bespoke solutions
- Ability to work independently and to focus on goal-oriented work
- Good communication skills – proven ability to act as interface between the key users and IT teams
- Professional attitude with experience working in a stressful support environment – ability to remain calm and competent in response to the key users
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) with clear communication skills
- German language (spoken and written) would also be an advantage
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!