EWM Lead Solution Architect (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 48,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for an EWM Lead Solution Architect (m/f/d). This position can be filled at all our IT-locations groupwide.
- Leading the PHOENIX SAP EWM solution for our warehouse roll outs across Business Units in Europe
- Reviewing and understanding both the business and technical processes that have been implemented to date and share input and experience for future solutions.
- Clearly understanding our EWM solution including any customisation and localisations that have been included to date and lead the discussions for future solutions developments required.
- Leading EWM specific expert guidance and advice regarding SAP standard and process best practices (and willingness to share across the EWM team)
- Provide input to strategic direction of EWM solutions to ensure best results, latest capabilities and functionality is reviewed and included.
- Working closely with the EWM Project Manager to input into project planning, resource requirements, task assignment and successful delivery.
- Leading with EWM and ERP integration knowledge sharing and experience for our EWM and wider SAP teams
- Owning, including promoting, protecting, and maintaining, the integrity of the Phoenix EWM (template) solution
- Producing and owning the EWM technical high-level design whilst aligned with the Phoenix P-One architecture principles, standards, and roadmap. Working closely with the P-One Enterprise Architect and other stream Lead Solution Architects to ensure that the solution fits into our target architecture and strategy.
- Leading engagement discussions for our future Business unit EWM roll-outs – advising and steering towards our template design.
- Leading EWM Blueprint and Fit/Gap workshops
- Identifying key risks, issues, gaps, or decisions that will be required against the existing template.
- A strong voice for limiting localisation to legal, regulatory and market differentiating requirements.
- Member of the design authority, ensuring design integrity and facilitation of high-quality low-level designs for EWM, this will include our internal deliveries as well as overseeing the delivery from external partners.
- Where enhancements to the template are required, ensuring that is standardised where possible, and it is also scalable, adaptable, and sustainable given ever changing business needs.
- Leading (e.g., input to final design decisions and provide solution guidance) and advising the EWM team in the build, deploy and run phases of the project.
- Oversee and ensure that the EWM stream documentation of the template solution is fit to support continuous knowledge transfer - Lead in the review and sign-off of EWM FS and TDS documents.
- Active member of our Design Authority team and supports the review and assessment of critical project deliverables from an EWM solution perspective considering SAP best practices.
- Detailed industry process knowledge in SAP logistics processes and their recommended solutions
- Proven experience in a Lead EWM role involving project/solution delivery, leading (e.g., make design decisions and provide solution guidance) an EWM team and a recognised EWM solution expert.
- Confident, knowledgeable, and strong attitude when interacting with the project teams, external partners, and business owners.
- SAP ERP/EWM knowledge (from release ERP 6.00/EWM 9.2) with at least 8-10 years of practical experience
- Understanding of SAP end to end business processes including integration between EWM and ERP handshakes.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of EWM customizing and development areas.
- Strong experience with integration to external Warehouse Management Automation and knowledge of using SAP MFS would be an advantage.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with company-specific extensions and bespoke solutions.
- Ability to work independently and to focus on goal-oriented work.
- Good communication skills – proven ability to act as interface between the key users and IT teams.
- Professional attitude with experience working in a stressful project environment – ability to remain calm and competent in response to achieving delivery objectives and deadlines.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) with clear communication skills.
- German language (spoken and written) would also be an advantage.
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!