Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO
You have an excellent university degree and would like to demonstrate your strategic skills at board level? Then seize the opportunity for a top entry-level position in an international company of the future with excellent prospects for further development. Join us as Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- As an extended arm of the CEO, you support and advise your superior in his strategic and operational tasks and play important board topics into the management team.
- As an interface between the CEO and the managers of the PHOENIX group's international affiliates, you coordinate the flow of communication, for example, by preparing complex topics as board submissions.
- In addition, you will research market information, analyze, utilize and present data on various topics and ensure that all important points are fully documented.
- After gaining a comprehensive insight into the company and the industry as well as active communication across all hierarchical levels and countries, you will also be entrusted with the independent implementation of various special projects.
- Above-average university degree (master's degree) and doctorate, preferably in economics
- First experience in strategy development or consulting
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English with strong intercultural skills at all hierarchical levels; international experience through semesters abroad or internships
- Precise, entrepreneurial and analytical thinking; independent working style with dynamic hands-on mentality
- Professional and friendly demeanor; absolute reliability and discretion in dealing with confidential information and a cool head even when things are on fire
We want you to feel at home with us and are proud to be a reliable employer that really can offer its skilled employees something:
- A secure and always new inspiring job, a job where you take responsibility and can contribute.
- A great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment.
- A committed team in which fairness, mutual appreciation and support are a matter of course.
Does that sound just right for you? Then we would like to get to know you as soon as possible.
Apply now - please do so online and state your salary requirements and possible starting date. Your contact person is Mrs. Katja Weber. We are looking forward to meeting you!