Strategic Assistent (m/f/d) to the CFO
Seize the opportunity for a top entry-level position in an international company of the future with excellent prospects for further development. Be part of it as Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to the CFO at our group headquarters in Mannheim.
- Active support of the CFO in day-to-day business and in conceptual and strategic tasks
- Interface between the Executive Board Finance, the management of the corporate headquarters as well as the international companies of the PHOENIX group
- Preparation of well-founded decision papers for the Executive Board as well as preparation of comprehensive documents for Advisory Board meetings
- Preparation of presentations, e.g. for quarterly and financial year reporting as well as for investor conferences
- Research, analysis of market and competitive data and preparation of ad hoc topics
- Participation in international projects, e.g. as sub-project manager
- Independent organization of international finance meetings
- Above-average university degree (master's degree), preferably in economics or successfully completed doctorate
- First professional experience in controlling, finance or accounting in a corporate or consulting environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong intercultural skills at all hierarchical levels; international experience through semesters abroad or internships
- Dynamic, solution- and result-oriented working style, precise in analysis, extremely structured in thinking, above all fast and uncomplicated in realization
We want you to feel at home with us and are proud to be a reliable employer that can really offer its professionals something:
- A safe and always new inspiring job, a job where you can take responsibility and contribute.
- A great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment.
- A committed team in which fairness, mutual appreciation and support are a matter of course.
Does this sound just right for you? Then we would like to get to know you as soon as possible.
Apply now - please do so online and state your salary requirements and possible starting date. Your contact person is Ms. Katja Weber. We are looking forward to meeting you!