Data Scientist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate data scientist (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim. The data science team is a new function responsible for turning data into value, and for driving our AI strategy. The data scientist should be willing to work with data, and additionally focus on one of the following two topical areas:
- Data management
- AI project management
- You will become part of the central data team based in Mannheim, Germany.
- You will consult managers in the practical use of artificial intelligence. This can happen in workshops, project work, or other settings.
- You will apply and learn methods that are useful – for example from machine learning and statistical learning or applied econometrics to support the digital transformation of the organization.
- If you focus on data management, you will also design, implement, and improve data management processes for various forms of data. You will work in close collaboration with data stewards, business leaders, and IT.
- If you focus on AI project management, you will also lead international AI projects from idea to production.
- You love data and are deeply passionate about the potentials of using data for creating value.
- You have already gained insights in at least 2 out of the following 3 topics:
- Data profiling, data quality frameworks and -methods
- Project management
- Data science or machine learning
- A master’s degree or Ph.D. in Information Systems, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar studies with a focus on data.
- As a lifelong learner, staying up-to-date with the latest developments in data communities feels natural to you.
- Ability to work in English is required. German is a plus.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.