Data Analyst Commercial Relations (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Data Analyst Commercial Relations (m/f/d) at our location in Mannheim.
- Close collaboration with internal departments in order to improve data offering that could be sold or used
- Responsibility for a strategic data product, including maintenance, quality control and development to continuous meet customer needs
- Give analytical evidence as to why we do/ should do certain things, thereby challenging and contributing to decisions based on these insights
- Build a bridge between analytics on the one hand and commercial needs on the other hand, ultimately focusing on having an impact on the commercial success of PHOENIX
- Developing elegant solutions for complex problems
- To be successful in this important role, you will have experience in data gathering, wrangeling, analysing and visualising. You are familiar with state of the art analytical tools and programming languages.
- Very good Tableau skills, as well as programming skills (R/Python, SQL)
- You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others and can explain complex topics in simple terms. You are a true team player and inspire others with your ideas
- Experience in working with medical information
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and feel comfortable working in an international environment
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!