Head of Licensed Products (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Head of Licensed Products (m/f/d) at our location in Mannheim.
- Identify and negotiate supply deals with OEM manufacturers for licensed pharmaceuticals
- Prepare documentations for European Medicines Agency (EMA) requesting eligibility of product to be marketed, and confirming that this is produced in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- Coordinate potential additional requirements (e.g. organising sample testing in laboratories)
- Drive transfer of international licenses, for a rapid authorization in other countries
- Support on challenges based on various regulatory requirements related to diverse product classifications in countries
- Support countries in OTC launch preparation
- Closely collaborate with Category Management and Strategic Procurement
- 10+ years experience in licensing in a life sciences business environment (preferably pharmaceutical or biotechnology)
- Higher education in life sciences or business-related field
- Strategical and analytical mindset, with a sound scientific understanding of pharmaceutical product innovation and commercialisation process
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory submission requirements across Europe
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, fluent or native in English, German is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, spanning over diverse European countries
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!