IT & Digital Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
For the PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a IT & Digital Strategy Manager (m/f/d) in Mannheim.
- As a founding member you support the ramp up of the Chapter Strategy, Innovation, and Partnerships in the newly created IT & Digital organisation
- You manage and continuously develop the IT & Digital strategy process, prepare and follow-up corresponding formats as well as collaborate with relevant stakeholder groups across functions and departments on business and IT side
- Identifying and evaluating important market and technology trends regarding their applicability and value contribution for PHOENIX, you present promising opportunities for our internal customers
- You act as liaison between PHOENIX and the outside tech ecosystem to fuel innovation activities by building, nurturing, and managing relationships with tech startups, incumbents, hubs, accelerators etc.
- You plan, run and steer co-creation with partners and support negotiations of terms and conditions for collaboration
- Outstanding lateral leadership skills equip you with the ability to make co-creation between internal and external stakeholders a joint success for all parties
- Excellent project management skills enable you to drive complex cross-functional and pan-European projects in the realm of digital transformation independently
- While you possess exceptional strategic and analytical thinking skills, you also stand out by your creativity, entrepreneurial drive and “can do” mentality
- Your comprehensive communication and storytelling skills enable you to convince heterogenous audiences on all levels and change and continuously learning are the norm for you
- You possess a strong affinity and enthusiasm for digital innovation in the health care sector
- Ideally, you demonstrate a proven track record in one of the following fields: corporate strategy, consulting, digital transformation, innovation, partner management
- You are business fluent in English
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!