Linux Specialist (m/f/d)
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our Competence Center IT & Digital we are looking for a Linux Specialist (m/f/d) for our location in Fürth or Mannheim.
- Independent collaboration in conceptual design, build and operation of complex Linux environments also for SAP S/4HANA
- Responsibility for deployment, build, update, decommissioning and operation of Linux systems
- Good knowledge of virtual environments (troubleshooting, performance tuning)
- Good knowledge of capacity and lifecycle management
- Further development and implementation of measures to increase efficiency, performance analysis, standardization and IT security as well as the development of solutions for problems in operation
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the Linux environment together with the provider, 3rd level support for the environment and know-how transfer to the 2nd level
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or a comparable field or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist (f/m/d) with several years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of operating systems and several years of practical experience in Linux administration (RedHat, Suse and possibly AIX and Solaris)
- Very good knowledge in the area of performance tuning for Linux systems
- Secure troubleshooting skills and structured way of working
- Good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written), a team- and service-oriented approach, natural curiosity, motivation and openness towards new things
- Willingness to participate in on-call duty to ensure IT operations
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!